SSC Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission has released notification for the recruitment of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN. As per the SSC notification, interested candidates are advised to apply online mode for this SSC Havaldar vacancy. As of now, SSC has announced 529 vacancies for the Havaldar post and it may be increased or decreased in the future. Candidates can start online registration from the date 18.01.2023. Interested candidates should submit their application on or before the date 17.02.2023. The SSC has planned to conduct CBT on April 2023. More details about the SSC Recruitment will be mentioned in the below steps.
SSC will provide a window for correction of the application form from 23.02.2023 to 24.02.2023. If anyone wants to do any changes to the submitted application form may use that opportunity to resubmit the application form. Applicants can refer to the SSC Havaldar notification for detailed information about reservations, age relaxation, syllabus, examination centers, exam pattern, salary, etc. The SSC Havaldar recruitment notification can be downloaded @ ssc.nic.in. The computer-based examination will be conducted in Hindi, English, and 13 regional languages.
Details of SSC Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: SSC
Post Name: Havaldar in CBIC & CBN
Job Location: Across India
Apply Mode: Online
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment 2023:
Candidate must have passed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
For this post, The applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years. The relaxation in the age limit will be relaxable as per the government rules.
Total Posts – 529
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test & Document Verification.
For SC, ST, PwD, Women & ESM candidates – Nil
For all other candidates – Rs.100/-
As per the government norms.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website ssc.nic.in.
- Notification for the SSC Havaldar vacancy has been published in the Latest news.
- Click on “Notice of the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Procedure for the SSC Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Apply Online.
- Already registered users can log in to the page & proceed to fill up the form.
- The first-time user should click on “Register Now”.
- Enter all the general details in the form.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- After successful registration, log in to the page.
- Fill in the basic details, educational details & experience details.
- Upload signature, photo, & necessary documents.
- Make a payment using the gateway.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 18.01.2023
Last Date to Apply Online: 17.02.2023
Before applying, candidates have to read all the official announcements carefully. We are not a recruiting authority, we don’t provide employment. Therefore applicants can Clarify their own Interests in the same.