TNPSC Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission known as TNPSC offers an exciting advantage for suitable applicants to join in Road Inspectors under the department of the Rural Development and Panchayat Raj. A total of 761 empty seats will be recruited in the Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Engineering Subordinate Service. In the instruction, candidates should clearly search the qualification conditions and other instructions before filling up the online application form. For further details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode, and important dates refer to the below sections.
The Tamilnadu government job searchers are early applying for this TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023. During the online submission, candidates will have to upload the necessary documents/certificates. Candidates must have sufficient knowledge in Tamil. Candidates will have to watch the official website for more details regarding this Tamilnadu PSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023.
Conducting Board- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Position- Road Inspector
Service Name- Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Engineering Subordinate Service
Work Location- Tamilnadu
Official Website- tnpsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
Candidate must have passed ITI certificate in Civil Draughtsman ship from a government recognized institute.
Candidates Maximum age limit should be 37 years.
Total Posts – 761
Candidates will be selected based on written examination.
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 150 for one Time Registration Fee.
Candidates will be paid Rs. 19500 to Rs. 71900
How to Apply:
- Log on official website at tnpsc.gov.in
- Go to Home Page>>Recruitment>>Notification.
- Find the ROAD INSPECTOR IN RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND PANCHAYAT RAJ DEPARTMENT (TAMIL NADU PANCHAYAT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING SUBORDINATE SERVICE).
- Open the notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- If you are eligibility is match this Jobs, you can click the online application form.
- To apply the mandatory details in online form.
- Double check the online application form.
- After that upload the online form with fee and relevant documents.
Date of opening of official notification: 13-01-2023
Last date to apply for this TNPSC Recruitment: 11-02-2023
Before applying, candidates have to read all the official announcements carefully. We are not a recruiting authority, we don’t provide employment. Therefore applicants can Clarify their own Interests in the same.